Youtube Channel Verification | Introduction to Official Artist Channels
If you’re an artist on YouTube, your Official Artist Channel brings together all your subscribers and content from your different YouTube channels into one place. You will also have access to a suite of tools built for Artists, including Analytics for Artists.
Learn about Official Artist Channels
Official Artist Channels offer:
- Unified presence: One official channel where you can directly reach and interact with your fans on YouTube. We bring all your subscribers to your Official Artist Channel and let you manage your presence on YouTube, YouTube Music and Charts in one place.
- Organized content: We automatically organize your music into an album section and your Official Music Videos into a new playlist, even if the content is on a topic or label channel. You have the option to move, delete and re-add either of these auto-generated music sections from your channel.
- Analytics for Artists: Holistic view of your performance on YouTube, including videos uploaded by you, your label or VEVO, as well as videos on other channels and Shorts that use your music.
- Promotional content: Choose what you want to highlight in the featured video slot and feature your upcoming concert listings.
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 3 official music releases on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distributor or label
- Your channel follows YouTube policies including YouTube’s Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, and Copyright policies
- Work with a YouTube Partner Manager
- Be part of the YouTube Partner Program
- Your music is distributed by a music partner such as Gotchscape
Note: Music Service Partners can request an Official Artist Channel on your behalf as part of delivering your music content to YouTube.